Saturday 2 June 2012

Platform Creepers

CREEPERS! Oh I just can't get enough of them right now. This I thought, I'd never get into. But it just happened. I used to think they were weird but now I think it's cute. It looks quite comfortable too.




photos from tumblr

I desperately want a pair of these creepers, preferably black. The color just suits everything! I would buy one but I'm a bit broke right now. I got no classes, which means I also don't get my allowance. But school's coming!  Then I guess I'd have my allowance back. That's the only good part. So, I'm looking for something like this that would cost less. Do you have any recommendations? I'll be waiting.

xx,
Rikka

5 comments:

  1. http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0081R3IXK/ref=asc_df_B0081R3IXK8142989/?tag=googlecouk06-21&creative=22134&creativeASIN=B0081R3IXK&linkCode=asn

    Do some creeper style shoes.

    I love creepers and I know that they'd suit you.
    Cute blog!
    xo

    fasheauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't like them too much...my style is more lady but they look great on you!
    thanks ofr visit my blog! i follow you! hope you follow me back!
    Un besote!

    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! So cute. I love it. :) I'm your new follower.

    Hope you'll follow me too. http://fabulous-thoughts.blogspot.com/

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love creepers! I think they're super adorable if they're in a small size and not too overwhelming. Good luck on your search, dear :]

    Following~

    -Christina

    ReplyDelete